cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App does not give 24 hours of history, in basic plan

Advanced Member

App does not give 24 hours of history, in basic plan

I noticed today that in the web portal you get 24 hours of history but in the IOS app you only get the current day.  I checked the IRIS plans page and it says for the basic plan you get "A 24-hour view of your history log".  So it appears the app has a bug.

4 REPLIES
Frequent Contributor

Re: App does not give 24 hours of history, in basic plan

Thank you for posting this under the bug reports portion of our community page. I am with technical support for Iris by Lowe’s. When on basic service the app under the history we did find that you can go back until 12 am. We are looking into this at this time as soon as we have more information we will update.

Frequent Contributor

Re: App does not give 24 hours of history, in basic plan

So, what's the update? It's been 6 months already.

Re: App does not give 24 hours of history, in basic plan The

I have the same problem. The funny part is when you call and try to point out the issue tech support  including their supervisors are defensive and not willing to explain or discuss the issue.

It seems the blackkist numbers of their coustomers and put you to listen loop of recoded messages.

Not a serious start up!

Highlighted
Advanced Member

Re: App does not give 24 hours of history, in basic plan The

@Goforit wrote:

I have the same problem. The funny part is when you call and try to point out the issue tech support  including their supervisors are defensive and not willing to explain or discuss the issue.

It seems the blackkist numbers of their coustomers and put you to listen loop of recoded messages.

Not a serious start up!

It's only been a year, geez.