cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login on website

SOLVED
Frequent Contributor

Can't login on website

Enter login info and nothing happens, no login, no page loading, no error, nothing.  Tried 3 different browsers, all the same.

https://home.irisbylowes.com/login

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Re: Can't login on website

Hi,

Can you log in fine with the mobile app(s)?

As an experiment, you might try logging into the web portal in incognito mode - this will force the browser to not use any cache or existing cookies. 

-Mike

Frequent Contributor

Yes, I can use the mobile app but website/portal doesn't work.  When I click the login button after entering my correct info nothing happens, nothing tries to load.  Tried multiple browsers, multiple devices, incognito, and tried while using dev tools - nothing happens when login button is clicked.

Tinkerer

I had to turn off my Adblock Plus addon in my Firefox to get it to work.  Perhaps you have something blocking the popup as well, perhaps another popup blocker.

Steve

Frequent Contributor

Thanks sfink16, I had previously tried that and didn't work but tried again.  Disabled the adblocker, cleared cache, and reloaded page and it worked on firefox and opera browsers.  Still doesn't work on chrome - disabled everything including antivirus, cleared cache and cookies, reloaded, tried incognito, still nothing.

Tinkerer

FYI, I can log in using Chrome on my Ubuntu 14.04 OS.  I don't remember if I ever tried before.  What OS are you using?  The combination of the OS you are using, the Chrome browser, together with this website could be the problem.  Finding out which one may b difficult to narow down.