cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many times must I punch in my address in a phone app?

SOLVED
Tinkerer

How many times must I punch in my address in a phone app?

I was blown away by how many times that I was required to punch in my address on a phone application. It was 6 times in 10 minutes, often on back to back screens! This isn't fun.

Please for the love of god default to the previously entered address, or give us a "copy from" choice...

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: How many times must I punch in my address in a phone app?

Hello,

I can understand the frustration with having to re-enter the information multiple times when registering something.  I have had to do this several times for different products.  I will submit this feature suggestion to our developers. In the future if you have a situation occur where the system is not functionally normally and want to confirm if it is a bug or not this is the best section on the community page to use. 

For feature updates and changes (like the copy/paste feature you mention below); including the website, mobile application or devices, our feature suggestion page is best to submit these ideas to. We appreciate and look forward to future feed back from you on our system.  Because this is not a bug I will be placing the post in a resolved status.  

Sincerely

Iris By Lowe's support