Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IRIS Problems Gen2

SOLVED
Rookie

IRIS Problems Gen2

IRIS Web Problems

1. Need the ability to add and delete Devices to my system.
  2.  Added new battery to my Contact Sensor and the battery level reads 69% with a new battery. When the Contact Sensor temperature goes up the battery level goes from 32% to 69%. When the temperature goes down the battery level goes down to 32%.
  3. The Contact Sensor sound on the HUB when Opened is not working.
  4. Need the ability to turn Off and On the Contact Sensor Sound.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: IRIS Problems Gen2

Hello,

Thank you for your feature suggestion of adding the ability to add/remove devices from the website.  We value your feedback and it has been forwarded to our development team.

Sincerely

Thomas

Technical Support from IRIS

855-469-4747

@support_tomk First off this topic is not solved because you are telling the end user to call support. Second, no one is learning anything in the community if the user does call support. 

@ViperARH There is a lot going on in your question so let's break it down.

Need the ability to add and delete Devices to my system. - You can do this in the app and Iris Web Portal ( http://iriswebportal.com/devices.html ) but you can not on the Official Web UI

Added new battery to my Contact Sensor and the battery level reads 69% with a new battery. When the Contact Sensor temperature goes up the battery level goes from 32% to 69%. When the temperature goes down the battery level goes down to 32%. - Sounds like you got a bad new battery. As shown here temperature does drop battery voltage and load.

The Contact Sensor sound on the HUB when Opened is not working.
Need the ability to turn Off and On the Contact Sensor Sound. -This is only in the Iris app 

-----------------------------------------------------------
Iris Web Portal
Tinkerer

GILLON, thank you for answering questions, the way the official Iris by Lowe's staff should be. I think Lowe's needs to better educate their employees on how to respond to customer concerns. I too am annoyed by making the of things complete, when the concerns brought up are not addressed.