cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Scene schedules causing scenes to not unlock locks

SOLVED
Tinkerer

Lost Scene schedules causing scenes to not unlock locks

for a little while now, my fobs would recognize we are home but not unlock the door in the scene that runs. I noticed my schedules for unlocking locks in multiple scenes were gone! I also noticed the active and inactives are gone too for scene schedules and only allow a start time....no end time. So Iris suggested just do a start time to start,  and another  start time to end until the next update that contains the fix.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lost Scene schedules causing scenes to not unlock locks

Hello,

I apologize for any confusion.  When you are scheduling the scenes it will only allow scheduling for an on or "fire time" this is when the scene and all actions trigger and they will remain active until it is manually deactivated or until another scene, normally with opposite actions, is run. An example is to run an I'm gone scene and have all doors lock and all lights turn off and to schedule this to fire at 6 am every morning.  Then at 6pm to have a I'm Home scene run where the doors unlock and lights turn on.  There will be no start and end times to the scenes. I am sorry if there was any confusion.

Smart Fobs and their proximity rules should have been resolved by previous application updates, if you continue to experience these you are welcome to call our support team.

Sincerely

Sincerely

Thomas

Tech Support From IRIS

855-469-4747