cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swapping Between Accounts Messes Favorites Up

Tinkerer

Swapping Between Accounts Messes Favorites Up

When swapping between my paid account and my free account (rental house) in the Iris app, my favorites keep getting messed up when switching over to the paid account again.  I have, in the past few weeks, have had to rebuild the order four times.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Swapping Between Accounts Messes Favorites Up

See my post on the other forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Iris Web Portal
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention we are working as quickly as possible to resolve this a fix will be included in future application

update

Sincerely

Thomas

IRIS By Lowe's support

855-469-4747 

Frequent Contributor

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention per our conversation we have logged this  issue and a fix will be released shortly.  I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause you in the short term.

Sincerely

IRIS By Lowe's support

855-469-4747

Tinkerer

Still an issue with the newest release. I set them back up and next app opening they were all over the place again.
Tinkerer

Still an issue with the newest release. I set them back up and next app opening they were all over the place again. 

Any updates on this?  It is getting very annoying to have to guess what order the app is going to put your favorites in.

Frequent Contributor

It's happening for me too, and I'm not switching between accounts, they just move around when I close and reopen the app 

Tinkerer

Still happening with the current release. “A fix will be released shortly”, it has been almost 10 months since this was posted and an issue for over a year. Any word on this yet? I just set them back up last night and two app openings they were all messed up again.