cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temperature Card Bug

SOLVED
Tinkerer

Temperature Card Bug

In the newest Iris app under climate > temp. It will show a device and the temperature but when you click it, it will open a device that isn’t it. For example I click the freezer temp and it pulls up the leak detector under the sink, which isn’t the freezer.
5 REPLIES 5
Tinkerer

Re: Temperature Card Bug

Same here. Also under “Lights and Switches” you cannot re-order your devices. It forces it in alphabetical order. I tried re-ordering them again and once I left the “Lights and Switches” card and came back, they had returned to alphabetical order. Bad update.
Advanced Member

This bug is affecting everything in the Climate card.  I had a Keen vent that was offline and the app was reporting the offline device as a fan control.  The fan control was actually working.  Below are screenshots of before and after the vent was reset.

IMG_2464.png      IMG_2465.png

Advanced Member

I am not seeing this, but as of right now I only have 7 devices on Iris.  I recently moved and I am only using Iris in my detached shop.  I just got it going again this weekend.  

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks for the reports guys.

We are aware of both these issues (lights and switches card reordering and the temperature card going to the wrong devices). We will get these fixed in the next iOS update.

-Mike

Tinkerer

Also under Climate, formerly the Thermostat would be the first item not matter what it was named and other devices would fall under it in alpahbetical order. Now my "Thermostat" is at the bottom under the fans as it is included in the alphabetcial listing. Please return this to its previous setting as well.