cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding cards together/renaming

0 Kudos

Adding cards together/renaming

It would be really nice if we can allow users to combine cards and renaming them based on their lifestyle. For instance and experience from my other alarm company:
Combining Alarm and Door & Locks cards. This is so you can arm/disarm and lock/unlock on the same card instead of going into alarm card, arming/disarming and then getting out of the alarm card and going into doors/locks. Cutting down on steps is a good thing and adding efficiency is always good too. Then allow user to rename the card based on what makes sense to them like “Alarms & Doors-Locks”. Some people might want to separate “lights & Switches”, some may want to combine “lights & camera” or “Cilmate & switches”. So in the end, allow the user control of the cards based on what suits them best and allowing better flow of the app. Maybe even giving users the option to move the History from the home page and put it in drop down menu on top left. Like for me and my family, we like notifications and only look at history when needed (based on if notifications works all the time), and we like to see direct access to s couple of things like mentioned in post above. And/if we start adding other devices to Iris we probably combine cards based on our lifestyle. I hope this made sense.