cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect orbit b-hyve sprinkler timer with iris

Connect orbit b-hyve sprinkler timer with iris

I know that some orbit devices connect with iris but could you find a way to connect the orbit b-hyve so I don’t have to use multiple apps.
6 Comments
Advanced Member

I was having connectivity issues with the Orbit hose timers on Iris, and switched over to the Orbit B-hyve.  I would like to see this connect to Iris as well.

Frequent Contributor

Also had issues with connectivity with orbit timer and switched to B-hyve.

Community Manager
Status changed to: New

Hi Colby! Thank you for contributing to the Iris Community – we value our customers and are dedicated to listening to current users to continually improve.

We appreciate your question and have passed this along to the team. We’ll keep you posted on updates and new information. Thanks again!

@george_iris Orbit has discontinued the two models supported by IRIS and has stated their b-Hyve model 21004 is the replacement product, that there will be no more support for the Orbit products IRIS currently supports. Any word on if IRIS will be offering any irrigation system going forward or if thats just going away? I've loved being able to manage my irigation with IRIS but it seems more and more items are dropping support for IRIS.

Frequent Contributor

Yes please! 

Frequent Contributor

me too