cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub Battery % in the mobile app

Hub Battery % in the mobile app

There needs to be a feature in the mobile app that shows battery %. I just experienced a power outage yesterday while I was away from the home and never got any notifications till about 30 minutes after the outage occurred. Upon arriving home I found nothing worked. I changed the batteries and still nothing. When the power came back on two hours later I had to jump up and disarm the alarm quickly before the central monitoring station called. I found the only way to find battery percentage is to unplug the hub. Is there something I’m missing to be able to monitor battery percentage or is that the only way?? Also I found that once the power came on I unplugged the hub and nothing worked within the system. I tried the keypad and other devices but no luck. I believe this is an issue that needs to be figured out and fixed ASAP!! Any suggestions???
1 Comment
Tinkerer

Just to update my post!!!  All of my notifications are and have been turned on!!!  This isn’t and issue on my end as some have suggested. Maybe the internet is running so slow that it happens like that??  But please comment on a proper solution. Like I said it’s not on my end!!!