cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please give us more options with your products. Volume controls and voice options?

Please give us more options with your products. Volume controls and voice options?

I cant hear my hub when my T.V. is on. my Alexa and my Halo Are so much louder. And at least those have options to adjust the volume.

Why cant you make that an option in the app or potral so that the customer can adjust the volume of their Hub. Another issue is that if i remember correctly the 1st gen Hub used to tell u what opened, like....Back door opened,   Garage door opened. with the chime. ECT....

u took that away with the gen 2 hub and i was really hoping it would be back with this smart hub .

ALSO,.....Why cant the keypads do the same??????

all these other home security devices and companies have that with their products except you..

and cant you have an upgraded option on a LCD touch screen Keypad?   COME ON.......

All your products look like they are from the 90s. your products are so minimal and not current with the times and tech.

Why hasnt there been a new Siren made since Gen 1??????

these ulitechs have CONSTANT issues with connection, Batteries dont last either.

IM so disapointed with how much you guys are lacking in the development of products and options....

why isnt their more choices with your products? u make 1 and thats good enough? I want to chose between cheapest and a little nicer? 

there are so many other home security systems out there that provide much much nicer, and more options on their products. 

Please make some upgraded products to give us LOYAL customers more options. We have paid so much for our systems to be mediocre.