cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ring Video Doorbell

Ring Video Doorbell

Support for Ring Video Doorbell. 

Keep an eye on your home, day and night.

Our Ring Video Doorbells lets you see and speak with visitors at your door, from anywhere.

Each doorbell is equipped with an HD camera with night vision and smart motion detection.

.ring-doorbell-satin-nickel-bc4fcf1662bda5354f873d9517df159c 

41 Comments
Rookie

We have two ring door bells at our lake home. Would love to be able to unlock doors for family without switching between the two apps.

Tinkerer

I have a Ring doorbell and would love to see it intergrated. 

Community Manager
Status changed to: Logged

Thanks for all your comments here. We are currently investigating the requirements to integrate Ring with Iris and will update this thread with our decision as soon as possible.

I would like to add my voice to the pleas for Ring on Iris.

Frequent Contributor

I was considering getting either Skybell or Ring and I'm so glad I went for Ring Pro! It's the best video doorbell that works flawlessly and offers great deal of features.

Frequent Contributor

come on Iris.. let's get Ring integration done. soon. otherwise i'm moving onto another more open and flexible platform

HDP
Rookie

2 months later and still no status update...

Tinkerer

Another vote for Iris support...

Frequent Contributor

The Ring video doorbell and new Ring Video Floodlights should be an added feature to IRIS, I've held off on purchasing one hoping that IRIS comes out with their own version but I guess I'll have to just go with the Ring product...it still would be nice if it was integrated.

I just bought one today.  We'll see if they can get it added ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿšช๐Ÿ›Ž