cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temperature and Energy Usage Plots - Like Version 1.0

Temperature and Energy Usage Plots - Like Version 1.0

Could we get temperature plots and energy plots back like we had with the  previous version? I used them all the time and really miss them. Also, please restore the Web interface, my old eyes really struggle with the app interface, and it's much more convenient for me to access it from the computer as that's where I spend my time.

thanks

86 Comments
Advanced Member

In V1 I could look back and see plots of temperature over time for all devices.  I used this quite often, this does not function in V2.

No parity section so reporting as a bug.

Frequent Contributor

I really miss this also!  I would check it daily.  It was especially helpful for my spaceheater because I could tell how well it could heat up a room it was in, and get a feel for how long it took, etc.   It was also nice to see how quickly the area would lose heat once it was turned off.  

Frequent Contributor

I agree 100% about getting back the plotting of energy and usage data.  I personally wouldn't mind it only in the app and not a web front end. 

I have made a web interface ( iriswebportal.com )  but no plotting of data Smiley Sad

Frequent Contributor

+1 for energy and temperature history graphs in both the app and the upcoming web interface, please

Rookie

The ability to see temperature history is very useful and helpful.  The way it was implemented in Iris v1, the weeks were static.  Hopefully, when reimplemented, the user could select the date range. 

Frequent Contributor

I have been waiting for a year to get functionality back of my Aeotec Home Energy Monitor which worked beautifully in Iris 1.x.  I was promised by support many times that it is coming, but have seen no progress.  Could we get this functionality back?  It shows up as an unkown device and having central home power monitoring was very beneficial to tracking and reducing energy usage.

Wanderer

2 KEY items still missing from V1.    Temperature tracking and the Web Interface.

Cmon IRIS, restore parity with the product that many of us bought and loved.

Rookie

I agree. This was a v1 feature that persuaded me to go with IRIS over others. I am willing to wait a reasonable amount of time to get a reliable solution, and I hope those of us who invested in this in V1 will get a break on costs for the new solution when it is available. I used BlueLine...

@kurtc wrote:

I have been waiting for a year to get functionality back of my Aeotec Home Energy Monitor which worked beautifully in Iris 1.x.  I was promised by support many times that it is coming, but have seen no progress.  Could we get this functionality back?  It shows up as an unkown device and having central home power monitoring was very beneficial to tracking and reducing energy usage.

Frequent Contributor

Want to see temperature and humidity history graph just like in V1