Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact sensors V2 disconnecting

Highlighted
Rookie

Contact sensors V2 disconnecting

I think i posted this in the wrong thread earlier this week but:

all of my contact sensors keep disconnecting and i'm unable to reconnect them even after a factory reset. if they do pair it's not right and i get this msg: Driver could not be determined.

has anyone ever had this problem.

thanks!

4 REPLIES
Advanced Member

Re: Contact sensors V2 disconnecting

I haven't had any issues, are you following these steps to reset them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeWmLGAix-g

Rookie

Yes tried that a few times still no luck.
Advanced Member

Have you been able to resolve this yet and if not, what are you using to pair the device?  The reason I ask is I recently added a some more devices to my system and found that I could not get some of them to pair using my iPhone.  However, the problematic devices paired right up when I tried using an Android tablet.  If you're not able to pair your contact sensors on iOS and you don't have an Anroid device you might want to try using the web UI.

If this doesn't work you might want to try resetting your hub.  Make sure you don't push the reset button for longer than 3 seconds.  The hub should beep within 3 seconds indicating it has been reset.

Frequent Contributor

when I had to re-pair my sensors to a new hub, I also could not.  The support told me to take out the batteries and wait for about 30 min before re-inserting them.  That worked for me, I paired the sensors with no issues after that.