cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLOSED - Contest: Tell Us Your Iris Care Story

Community Manager

CLOSED - Contest: Tell Us Your Iris Care Story

Share your Iris Story with Us

Has Iris helped you care for a loved one, or helped you live more independently? We love hearing how Iris can make things a little easier and leave you free to concentrate on the more important things in life. Share your story with us for a chance to win a $20 Lowe’s gift card.

To Enter:

• Review the attached terms and conditions.
  • Share your story with us below by clicking ‘Reply.’
  • Include a photo of your family, loved one or home in the post.
3 REPLIES

Re: CONTEST: Tell Us Your Iris Care Story

I am not the full time caretaker , but i make many decisions on behalf of my mom. We choose the 

Iris Next Gen White Wireless Home Automation Care Pendant at Lowes. I priced similiar products but the monitoring fees were so expensive , and i rather have a quality product with great reviews . so i know it is a product i can rely on. My mom suffers from diabetes, congestive heart failure , she has an implanted pacemaker & defiberlator, arthritis , occassional falls. Thank you for products i can trust !! 

Rookie

17904157_10154469863606099_7299133898592379736_n.jpg

I'm a full time funeral director in my home town, so I'm often called out at various hours of the day and night to help a family that has had a death.....however, when I would leave home I would often be concerned about the safety of my wife and baby girl.

Nothing is more important to me than my family and their safety - thanks to Iris I have been able to monitor our home with NYCE Hinges, Iris Cameras, and Motion Sensors...

We also are adding more products as we go along to make our house more of a home!

Frequent Contributor

MomandUs.jpgBest Mom Ever

My mom was recently diagnosed with COPD and recently had a medical emergency and if it has not been for my sister checking up on her my mom may not be here today. I informed my siblings that our mom being alone is no longer an option. The very next day I walked into Lowes and noticed the Iris system and all of the features. I immediately began to research all of the option and review the feedback and reviews on the Internet. After careful deliberation, I decided to start slowly and see if the Iris system really does all that it claims to do. So I purchased the Iris Security Pack and 1 Osram (smart) lightbulb and with the purchase of the Iris Security Pack I received a FREE Iris Smart Hub (nice). I followed the directions and within 30 minutes, I was setup and creating scenes and rules in the Iris App. The next day I purchased 4 more Osram (smart) lightbulbs and over the week, my lights were going off and on by schedule and I receiving SMS notifications every time my wife and daughter arrived and departed our home (how cool is that). So with that level of satisfaction, I decided to purchase a Iris Indoor Wireless Video Camera and a Iris Care Pendant (and received another free Iris Smart Hub) to use at my mothers home. I setup the 2nd Iris Smart Hub at my moms home as a 2nd “Place” and easily paired the Iris Indoor Wireless Video Camera and Care Pendant to the 2nd Iris Smart Hub. So far so good and I’m looking to expand  the system when the budget allows. Thanks Lowes, and I also appreciate the 10% veterans discount on all of my  Lowes purchases Smiley Happy