cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CLOSED] Contest: Thanks for Participating in our Community!

Re: Contest: Thanks for Participating in our Community!

I love that I can know what's going on in my home no matter where I am!

With crime on the rise where I live I wanted some extra piece of mind when my family is home or away. I have researched many security systems and choose the Iris system as the best self install system. I enjoy the flexibility of adding devices and ease of set up. The automated phone call makes sure I know when alarm is triggered, not all others provide this on self monitoring. Support for system is fantastic and adding addition features like closing garage door, turning on lights, cameras is a wonderful added feature. I would not hesitate to recommend Iris to anyone for home security solution. 

Brian Goad

Rookie

I like the notices I get on my phone when the Hub loses Internet connection. Now my complaints to my Internet provider can be submited with documentation!

My favorite feature is being able to monitor and perform tasks remotely.  I no longer have to worry if I shut the garage door on not!

Rookie

I love the ability to control my lights using a skill in my Alexa app. I also like the ability to monitor the house when away. What's not to love?

So much to like about our system.  There are two items that stand out for me right now.  The first is the beeps when the doors open.  My husband has dementia and likes to wonder, so I work from home to keep an eye on him.  The beeps allow me to work  and him freedom in the house.  The second is being able to turn off lights from any room in the house.  All of us are known to forget to turn off lights, so it's nice to be able to turn them off from anywhere.  

The best thing about the Iris system is its versatility. It can function as a home automation system, a security system, an "I'm gonna check and make sure everything's all right at home system," a safety system for kids or elderly, and it's just plain, downright fun! You can't beat the versatility, expandability, and feeling of security knowing you're in complete control of your home, whether you're there in your bed or a thousand miles away!
Rookie

The very best feature of Iris is being able to view and adjust setting when at a remote location.  When traveling and in a rush you forget to set the lights on a timer or turn the thermostat to up or down or even arm the system and its impossible to return, it's great just opening the app and adjusting the system.  I also must include that I love Support Customer Service, they are great and have helped me through many barriers in keeping my system working perfectly, no matter what crazy thing I may do.  

Frequent Contributor

What I love most is the cost! To have a monitored, cellular backup, smart home/alarm system for $16/month is great! I would love to continue to expand my device profile and see what else the system can do. 

Can convey the ease that I had setting up a using my system

Of course there were a few hicupps with my garage door opener only because it was 20 years old or more

Even a not tech person as myself was able to figure it out

Sure beats the days of wall timers at an outlet or just leaving the lights on 24/7