cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CLOSED] Contest: Thanks for Participating in our Community!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Contest: Thanks for Participating in our Community!

I love that I can turn on my lights before I arrive home (safety/security). I absolutely love that I can/control/check on certain appliances/heat/ac and lights anywhere at anytime (peace of mind). But best of is the Alexa connectivity: I live in star trek times!!! Please make compatibility with other's like kevo, August, Arlo, etc etc!
Beginner

I like the complete package iris by lowe's offers and more and more new devices, features and services being constantly added. The option to have pro monitoring available is a big plus. I also like that the iris development team is listening to their customers all the time and are aware of and responding to their evolving needs. It is also very beneficial that  the system is backed by Lowe's which provides excellent customer service. Most of my iris devices have been working smoothly since the beginning, except one motion sensor and one contact sensor that were exhausting  battery power too rapidly and gave out false alarms at the end of their battery life. But they have been replaced without extra charge at Lowe's stores and seem to be working fine as of today.

I love that I can get motion alerts any where I’m at and be able to check in on the cameras. I also love that I can establish rules that automate my house when I’m not home.

I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED MY IRIS SYSTEM. kNOWING THAT MY HOUSE IS PROTECTED AND THAT i RECEIVE ALERTS ON MY PHONE AS TO WHEN DOORS ARE OPENED OR CLOSED ARE A BIG PLUS FOR ME. i HAVE TWO INDOOR DOGS THAT i HACVE PEOPLE COME OVER TO LET THEM OUT AND THIS HELPS ME BY LETTING ME KNOW WHEN IT WAS DONE. i ALSO HAVE A CAMERA THAT i CAN SEE THEM WITH. ITS GREAT!

MARILYN FULLER

Beginner

I love the aspect of being able to monitor or control my home and my business when I'm not around. I get to decide how much or how little I want to invest. 

Being able to do that puts my mind at ease and if there is an issue it's quickly solved. 

Rookie

I love the peace of mind the Iris gives me. Our house was robbed several years ago and the Iris is a great addition to our alarm system as we can control our lights from anywhere!  I would love to have the additional items offered in this contest!

Rookie

Frequent Contributor

The main draw for Iris is two-fold: 1 - professional monitoring; 2 - Scenes based on presence. 

With both of these, I don't have to worry about the house or whether I turned the alarm on or off, since it all works behind the scenes and protects the house when we're not home. 

It's an easy "do it yourselfer" project, and I like that you have an option to be monitored or self monitored.

- L. P.

Was perfect during the holidays for controlling devises while we were out of town.