cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CLOSED] Contest: Thanks for Participating in our Community!

Re: Contest: Thanks for Participating in our Community!

I really love the whole Iris system. I like how many different types of devices i can add to the Iris network, it really makes everything easy to use and automate

thank you 

I appreciate the reliability of the lock system and being informed of any changes/updates. Customer service is great, too. Very helpful and friendly service.

I love being able to turn on/off certain lights within my home via Alexa or while I’m away. While I am away I have the ability to make my home have the appearance of someone being home even if no one actually is.
Rookie

We love the sense of security in leaving our home, knowing we can check in via the app, and being notified of activity!

Rookie

I have been using Iris since its inception and helped vet version 2.0. I have taken all of my Iris Product and rolled it into the Alexa app and completely controll my house via voice commands. It has worked very nice together.

Rookie

I have a condominium that we rent out on occasion and I absolutely love the ability to change the passcode’s on the locks as well as use the cameras for security. It’s a game changer.
Rookie

I went into Lowe's looking for indoor and outdoor plugs I could turn on with my phone. In the process, I ran into the Iris display and found all of the smart gadgets in its family. The prices were reasonable therefore I decided to give it a try. I installed 3 dimmer switches and 2 smart plugs that can be controlled by the Iris Application. I later learned that the Iris application allows you to sync your other smart home devices, so I added the ability to control my "MyQ" garage door opener and "Nest" thermostat from the Iris application too. Just to make things a bit simpler, I purchased an “Alexa Echo Dot” from Amazon and now my voice can control my smart devices through Iris. All of my guests have commented on how neat all of the smart technology in my house is. I’d love to eventually add the home security system from Iris and get rid of my current system so that I can access everything from one place. Thanks, Lowe's, for creating Iris and making such a user-friendly smart home automation system that makes my life that much sweeter!

Rookie

I love being able to control thermostat when we aren't at home. I can make sure our home is a comfortable temp before we arrive home. It is also great being able to make sure everything is secure when we are away!

Rookie

Our house was robbed several years ago. The Iris, in addition to our security system, has given me peace of mind!  I love that I can control the lights, etc. from anywhere and can use the app to schedule when things turn on and off. I would love to be able to have the added security of the items in this contest!

Frequent Contributor

Simplicity is what I love about IRIS. The sensors and thermostats and lights all pair easily to the hub and with the monitoring service, makes Iris the most complete, simple, and affordable whole home alarm and smarthome system on the market today.