cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CLOSED] Contest: Thanks for Participating in our Community!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Contest: Thanks for Participating in our Community!

I love being able to unlock my door remotely and watch the door with the camera. Also have several water leak sensors to make sure our house stays dry.

I was an early adopter for IRIS, I wanted a Home Automation solution that allowed me to turn on my air conditioning remotely during the summer to keep my dogs cool. I was very impressed that I was able to buy a bundle with the Hub and get multiple products at once.

I am happy that not only is IRIS still here, but stronger than ever with compatibility with Alexa and Google Home as well as the addition of thousands of new IRIS compatible products.

All-in-all Iris has done a good job of not only keeping up, but growing as others have gone by the wayside.

I have enclosed a photo of my dogs.256.jpgEmma and Angus

What I really like about the Iris system is the peace of mind that comes with it. I know that my phone will ring and the loud alarm will sound if and of my contact sensors get moved. I also like the fact that my contact sensors tell you the temperature of the room they are in. I'm looking forward to adding more sensors and home automation items in the near future. I will be taking advantage of some of your sales that you guys run on your products every couple of months.

I love the wireless capabilities most and then the night/day mode ability the cameras have. I wish I had the door sensors I believe that would be really beneficial. Also the key fob would be awesome to give my son.

I love Iris easy to setup and use
mt

I installed the Iris system when I moved into my home in September 2017.  I love a number of things about the system:

1)  It is very easy to install and use.  I had the system up and going quickly.

2)  It has been extremely reliable since I installed it.  I have a fairly large 1st floor and was able to cover it completely.  I used some smart plugs to extend the range and they worked great.

3) The app makes it easy to arm/disarm and monitor the system.

4) The call center responded very quickly during my tests of the system.

5)  I added the cell connection and it has worked very good during power failures.

6) And last but not least - The cost is very competitive for a fully monitored system!

Thanks IRIS for a great product.

Rookie

I like that, in the event I turn on my alarm and have a door still unlocked it will automaticalli lock thanks to a rule I created.
Rookie

Havng the tempature sensors and a remote thermastat saved me from a freeze up this winter. I left the house for a month and found the heat had shut off. Never would have known if not for the app on my phone. 

The system was easy to insatll, it is easy to maintain and it gives our family addtional peace of mind.

Rookie

I like it because it's flexible. I needed to know my hot tub temp and everything I tried failed in a short time. I used a door sensor and float it in a Gatorade plastic bottle and set it for low temp alarm. I feel much better knowing that if there is a failure I will know. I am on my third winter and it is working excellent. I have recently installed a second system in my summer home for the alarm as well as low temp to know if there is a furnace failure since I am an hour and a half away.