I was an early adopter for IRIS, I wanted a Home Automation solution that allowed me to turn on my air conditioning remotely during the summer to keep my dogs cool. I was very impressed that I was able to buy a bundle with the Hub and get multiple products at once.
I am happy that not only is IRIS still here, but stronger than ever with compatibility with Alexa and Google Home as well as the addition of thousands of new IRIS compatible products.
All-in-all Iris has done a good job of not only keeping up, but growing as others have gone by the wayside.
I have enclosed a photo of my dogs.
I installed the Iris system when I moved into my home in September 2017. I love a number of things about the system:
1) It is very easy to install and use. I had the system up and going quickly.
2) It has been extremely reliable since I installed it. I have a fairly large 1st floor and was able to cover it completely. I used some smart plugs to extend the range and they worked great.
3) The app makes it easy to arm/disarm and monitor the system.
4) The call center responded very quickly during my tests of the system.
5) I added the cell connection and it has worked very good during power failures.
6) And last but not least - The cost is very competitive for a fully monitored system!
Thanks IRIS for a great product.
Havng the tempature sensors and a remote thermastat saved me from a freeze up this winter. I left the house for a month and found the heat had shut off. Never would have known if not for the app on my phone.