Welcome to the Iris Community!
The mission of our online community is to provide a place for Iris users to assist each other, share ideas, provide input and discuss Iris-relevant information. It is important that all users feel comfortable, so please abide by the following guidelines to ensure a successful community:
1. Use the search feature before posting to see if your question has already been asked.
2. Be truthful – don’t misrepresent yourself and always provide as accurate information as possible.
3. Act responsibly – treat others with respect at all times.
4. Be constructive – comments and topics should be phrased in a constructive manner. No bashing, spamming, repetitive posting.
5. Solicitations of any kind are not permitted in the community, including solicitations for lawsuits.
6. Protect privacy – yours and others’ in the community, by not sharing personal details like your phone number or email publicly.
7. Be mindful that most posts are user-generated-content, meaning it is not always an Iris employee responding.
8. Use the community appropriately - post in the relevant sections, follow the guidelines.
9. Share your knowledge and experience – if you can help someone, reply! Your expertise and knowledge is crucial to a successful community, so please share.
10. Ask! If you have any questions about using the community, please PM our Moderation team, we're happy to help.
11. Moderation - the Iris Team reserves the right to remove any posts that violate these guidelines.
By using the Iris Community, you agree to follow these guidelines as well as the full Terms of Service. We thank you for joining us, and look forward to hearing from you.
Agreed. This will be a big step towards easing customer angst. Open communication sponsored by the manufacturer has pros and cons, but it is almost a necessity in this situation.
The best of the best of the original forum were hand selected to kick start this forum. Our efforts with the direct team participation will greatly benefit the Iris community. We now more than ever have the ear of the Iris management team.
Thanks to all that accepted the invitation to get this started.
We need a general category under Community to allow posting of most of the thread contained here instead of posting under the Welcome & Announcements.
This will definitely make people feel better about the Iris system, as long as we get feedback from the developers here, which I would assume we will.
I agree with Scunny you probably should add some type of a community feedback forum, I would assume you would want that kind of feedback during this soft startup.
Thanks for the early invite! I am, as well, happy to see Lowe's has developed an official forum platform for their user base. Looking forward to see it evolve!