cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iris Promotions in November

Community Manager

Iris Promotions in November

This month, we’re giving our community members a first look at upcoming offers and promotions throughout November.

Be sure to stay tuned as we share more details here in the community around our upcoming holiday offers. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter to learn more.

November Promotions

Strengthen your Iris network and control more devices around your home with $5 off Iris Smart Plugs. (11/8 – 11/15)

Protect your home from leaks during the seasonal weather change with $20 off Water Shut off Valve. (11/8 – 11/22)

Decorate your home for the holidays with an Iris Smart Switch for $14.99 when you purchase a Christmas Tree from Lowe’s. (11/15 – 11/30)

Give the gift of Iris to friends and family with 25% off Iris Hubs and Starter Packs. (11/15 – 11/29)

Black Friday Offer

Save $50 on the Iris Pro Monitoring Kit, available online and in select stores for only $99 starting 11/24.

Cyber Monday

Save $10 on select Iris compatible GE switches, dimmers, and outlets.

Hurry, these offers won’t last long and quantities may be limited at select store locations.

14 REPLIES
Tinkerer

Re: Iris Promotions in November

Can't wait for Black Friday!!!

Any hints? Smiley Happy hehehe... make it a riddle!

Tinkerer

The suspense of it all! Smiley Happy Black Friday is SOOOO  close! Anyone getting anything cool and new from Iris?   Connecting a Google Home?

I have Alexa all over my house, so I won't be switching to Google Home... Smiley Happy

Really... the suspense...  Cat Wink

Advanced Member

I have many Alexa devices and 1 Google Home device.  While I like the Google Home's responses to normal questions slightly better than Alexa I use the voice devices mainly to control Smart Home Devices and right now Alexa still beats Google Home in that area for the devices I want to control although I do like how the Google Home doesn't just say OK when you ask to have a light turned on it will actually say "You got it, turning the living room light on" or something like that.  Right now I use Alexa to start playing music on my different Sonos devices and Google Home doesn't support that yet.

Primary Platform: iOS phone @ latest version
Secondary Platform: Android 6.0 tablet
Community Manager

The wait is over! Check out our Black Friday promotion in the updated post above.

Coming up next, we'll share which devices you save on during Cyber Monday.

Tinkerer

Yes!!  A deal we can get behind as current users!!  CYBER MONDAY!! Smiley Happy too bad, I just bought two GE switches tonight! DOH!

Haha.  Will the Cyber Monday deal be Monday only or for a little bit?

Edit: Or is it the deal that is going now until 11/29, because that's why I bought those two swtiches tonight, because they were on sale. Smiley Tongue

Thanks @Iris, Happy Black Friday!

Community Manager

You are correct! This deal ends 11/29 and is available in stores now.

Frequent Contributor

To any new potential buyer - since the 'next generation'(like 1800's generation now), wait until the hub and starter pack is 99% off before buying one. That way you won't be out a lot when this new 'next generation' equipment fails.

The original hub worked great, including the PC interface. The 'next generation' seems to be the next generation of someones great-great-grandfather, because it doesn't work right, loses connection, and no PC interface - you need to do everything from a stupid phone.

Before the upgrade, I would recommend this to anyone. Now, I wouldn't want anyone to spend a dime on it.

Advanced Member

The web interface has been around for at least 6 months now https://home.irisbylowes.com/login, it is a little limited but improving there is also a web interface created by a community member with most features people have asked for.

Primary Platform: iOS phone @ latest version
Secondary Platform: Android 6.0 tablet
Frequent Contributor

The (finally out after 2 years) web interface is complete garbage compared to the old interface.

And 'limited' is an understatement, 'improving' is non-existent.