cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redemption card update

Community Manager

Redemption card update

Hi folks,

Many of you have gotten emails with tracking numbers for your Iris redemption gift cards. I wanted to update everyone and let you know that if you haven't gotten a notification yet not to worry. The cards are NOT being processed in chronological order, they are actually being processed in an effectively random order so whether you redeemed the first hour or just last week won't make any difference what batch your gift card comes in. The next large batch will drop sometime next week, so please be patient as the fulfilment house works through their list.

Thanks

-Mike

38 REPLIES 38
Tinkerer

Re: Redemption card update

Are we getting an email from Iris or Lowe’s or someone else? Or do you know?? Thx.
Rookie

Yea...... Like I thought Iris by Lowes is just dragging their feet in getting the cards to Customers that they have Deliberately Ripped off with the Iris Platform.

Misleading advertising with their indoor camera to start, making customers believe that it would be a self monitoring system..... purposely not putting in micro slots in their cameras so customers had to rely on Iris Monitoring at 15 Dollars per month.

Keypads that were draining batteries ( I know I bought 3!! Of the defective POS) only getting reimbursed for one).

Lowes / Iris needs to do the right thing and reimburse customers the original cost for all of their C.R.A.P!!

I hope and pray that IRIS/LOWES gets a Class Action lawsuit regarding this. They have just gotten away with robbery!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for this update @MikeS  I was beginning to worry as I redeemed before my sister and she already got a tracking number and I didn't.

Thanks for making me not freak out and call you guys. Thanks again for all you have done with Iris over the years, I will truly miss it! 

Frequent Contributor

@MikeS  do you know if the cards have a PIN number? I'd rather pay my Lowes card with the funds.

Wanderer

I am having an issue with the redemption website.  I have (4) gen2 Iris hubs, at (4) locations connected by wired, wireless, and microwave connectivity on the same network (Home, Garage, Storage Unit, and Motorhome). I have SEVERAL contact, motion, tilt, etc.  Some of the devices are compatible and some not-compatible with "others'. 

My main issue is that the redemption website will only show ONE HUB, and not the other THREE or their devices.  It is not even showing some of the devices that are the same as some that show up as "to be replaced".

What can be done?

Tinkerer

@WSim wrote:

Yea...... Like I thought Iris by Lowes is just dragging their feet in getting the cards to Customers that they have Deliberately Ripped off with the Iris Platform.

Misleading advertising with their indoor camera to start, making customers believe that it would be a self monitoring system..... purposely not putting in micro slots in their cameras so customers had to rely on Iris Monitoring at 15 Dollars per month.

Keypads that were draining batteries ( I know I bought 3!! Of the defective POS) only getting reimbursed for one).

Lowes / Iris needs to do the right thing and reimburse customers the original cost for all of their C.R.A.P!!

I hope and pray that IRIS/LOWES gets a Class Action lawsuit regarding this. They have just gotten away with robbery!!!!!

You do realize that ADT/Smartthings by Samsung is doing the exact same thing as Lowes, discontinuing a product line (ADT Security Panel) that is.  The DIY home security industry is a tough business, and many will fail.  I'm not defending Lowes but in making a business decision they decided to pull the plug.  Unfortunately it happens.  Unless you go to home installation with costly long term contracts, you are gambling with whatever DIY choice you make.  I'm not happy either, but it's the choice/gamble I made.

Steve

Frequent Contributor

Received my redemption card in the mail today...The activation website is the sketchiest looking financial website I've ever seen in my life, doesn't seem to support SSL and then throws an IIS error while attempting to activate...

Advanced Member

@thanks4nothing wrote:

Received my redemption card in the mail today...The activation website is the sketchiest looking financial website I've ever seen in my life, doesn't seem to support SSL and then throws an IIS error while attempting to activate...

Some have mentioned it is better to use the phone activation numbers provided.

Beginner

I cannot update my physical street address to receive the redemption card. My address will not verify and you will not mail card to PO Box.