cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redemption card update

Frequent Contributor

Re: Redemption card update

is there some kind of limit on the amount of the card? I got half of what I was told so far?

Advanced Member

@sgtgetz wrote:

is there some kind of limit on the amount of the card? I got half of what I was told so far?

Yes I read there was a limit, if it was above a certain amount it would be split.  I don't remember the limit, $1000 I think I read, nor where I read it, but that's probably it.

The limit on each card for the auto redemption is $2000 and for the manual review is $300 total.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Iris Web Portal
Rookie

My Iris system is installed in a rental location. I am the owner and located at another physical address.

Where will the card to sent?  If it is the rental location, how do I change the delivery so that an unknown person does not receive it. Please don't tell me I have to travel five hours of  driving and wait all day for the UPS driver just to sign the delvery.

Advanced Member

@rkrxry wrote:

My Iris system is installed in a rental location. I am the owner and located at another physical address.

Where will the card to sent?  If it is the rental location, how do I change the delivery so that an unknown person does not receive it. Please don't tell me I have to travel five hours of  driving and wait all day for the UPS driver just to sign the delvery.

When you go through the process it ask you what address you want it sent to, you can set it to whatever you want.  I had mine sent to my work address since no one is home most of the day .

Frequent Contributor

I got my gift cards today. No email notification of the delivery. No signature required. Appeared to be in with the rest of my mail.
Tinkerer

I received five cards yesterday in five separate envelopes without any notification at all too. Just the mailman knocking on the door for a signature. My wife almost didn't answer the door because sometimes he gives a knock when dropping off an Amazon package. I'm just glad I got the cards.

Tinkerer

Any idea of what the hangup is? I completed my redemption process on 2/1 but I have yet to receive any email or other notification telling me when the delivery attempt will be made. I'd really like to get this done so I can move on to the next thing.

@MikeS wrote:

Hi folks,

Many of you have gotten emails with tracking numbers for your Iris redemption gift cards. I wanted to update everyone and let you know that if you haven't gotten a notification yet not to worry. The cards are NOT being processed in chronological order, they are actually being processed in an effectively random order so whether you redeemed the first hour or just last week won't make any difference what batch your gift card comes in. The next large batch will drop sometime next week, so please be patient as the fulfilment house works through their list.

Thanks

-Mike

Tinkerer

My last card came today. Thanks Lowe's. I am still a customer!!! 

Frequent Contributor

Got my card today after picking it up from the Post Office.