cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI Enhancements for Pro-Monitoring: Preview

Community Manager

UI Enhancements for Pro-Monitoring: Preview

Our work on Professional Monitoring is bringing with it an improved App experience. To fully update the community here, we are excited to preview some exciting enhancements that will take effect with the launch of Professional Monitoring. They include:

1.Safety & Security cards merging into One Alarm Card:

Safety & Security cards are merging into one seamless alarm experience. Everything you need to manage your safety and security settings in one convenient place for a simpler user experience.

pro-mon-alarms.png

2. A new look for your dashboard cards

Enjoy a cleaner dashboard. With an improved navigation experience, you’ll get a clearer view of what’s going on in your home. We’ve made improvements to the scroll features & favorites bar and consistently aligned content for smoother readability and consumption.

pro-mon-2.png

3. Introducing Alarm Tracker, from Iris

Alarm TrackerTM will be available to all Premium and Professional Monitoring members. Alarm Tracker TM provides up to the moment updates about your alarm event and allows you to track your Security, Smoke, CO and Panic alarm activity every step of the way. Get peace of mind knowing help is on the way in an emergency situation and access Alarm TrackerTM anywhere, anytime right from the Iris app.

pro-mon-3.png

22 REPLIES 22
Tinkerer

Re: UI Enhancements for Pro-Monitoring: Preview

Any ETA on this?
Is this coming in the next update, or is this some distant far off thing like the web UI with no hint as to a release date, month, or even year?

easy now smitho 

I would like to know when this will be released too. I know there have been no FW or app updates for some time now so I am guessing its all hands on deck for this.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Iris Web Portal
Rookie

In 2015 Lowe's said monitoring was due to be released second quarter, 2016. According to my calendar, it's 2017 and still nothing.

Its always hard to know when the enhancements will be done Smiley Happy. I am too waiting for professional monitoring like others in this community.

Tinkerer

I definately like the look of the update. Cannot wait for professional monitoring. I really think people do not see how much value is on the table with Iris even with it's minor flaws! I am very excited!

Wanderer

Been promised a website like v1 had for a long time now, still waiting! I've kept all three of my homes on the system based on that promise. Just about to the point in paying a few dollars more and get another system.

Inability to monitor the system on the web is not a minor flaw and for the original users it would be establishment of the system as it was initially purchased.   Since there was no indication of this major change when I purchaced Iris, I can see where a Class Action Lawsuit might be necessary.   Anyone else in the same situation as myself?

Frequent Contributor

Hey! Nice! I like it. (I'm observant from slide #2, so I have to ask...)

ARE YOU CHANGING THE IRIS LOGO??

NewIrisLogo.pngNew Iris Logo?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Well we called the police when two device alarms triggered within a minute, the police showed and we were nicely repremanded for not having a registered alarm system. $35 took care of it. When will this monitoring be happening because I'm now outside the law according to a letter I received from the city. Aside from that we are for the most part very pleased with the gen 2.