Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS 2.9.4

Highlighted
Community Manager

iOS 2.9.4

Hi,

We released iOS 2.9.4 yesterday.

This update is recommended for all users and contains a bug fix to address an issue some users were experiencing where they would get stuck on the loading screen after launching the app.

3 REPLIES
Tinkerer

Re: iOS 2.9.4

Mike,

My app still have random crashes and loading screen on app just circles. It won’t load for the last 15 minutes.. I got a print screen.
Frequent Contributor

Our notifications have not been working correctly on 4 different locations for the last 3 days.   Does anyone know what the problem is?   We won't get them, then all of a sudden we will get them normally, and then they will stop again.

Tinkerer

Iganatius,

I have had the system for 6 weeks. The most consecutive days notifications worked for me was 6 days and your issues fall right in line with mine. BUT....tech support did a communications check on my hub and they said my hub was sending out signals but my devices were not sending them back. Since I was having so many issues they recommended to get two smart plugs to make a stronger mesh network which would hopefully solve the notifications and offline issues (which were working perfectly beforehand for 4 weeks). So far all my issues, including my notifications have been working for 6 straight days. I’m holding my breath right now to see if this keeps up.