Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug Reports

SOLVED
Highlighted
Community Manager

Bug Reports

Please use this thread to let us know of any errors of bugs you have experienced when using Professional Monitoring.

4 REPLIES

Re: Bug Reports - Iris monitoring did not alert me before calling local police

Last week when I have accidentally hit confirm instead of cancel on my Iris app when motion detector triggered police were dispatched before calling me to check. After dispatching police I got a call saying police were dispatched and I told them I dont need as its a false alarm. Why did I not got a call before alerting officials?

Also on my history activities were not correct, security alarm triggered @7:12am and was disarmed @7:13 itself but activity shows it was disarmed at @7:22am which is incorrect. How activities were incorrectly shown?

Re: Bug Reports - one of my contact sensor gives false triggers

One of my contact sensor triggers middle of the night in-correctly, luckily as I also have hinge sensor I am cancelling it. Battery on the device is at good level, I did take out the sensor and re-attached but same issue. How to fix this?

Also a good adhesive would be really helpful, the adhesive came with device is not at all good. I replaced it with out of market double sided tape.

Rookie

Re: Bug Reports - Iris monitoring did not alert me before calling local police

It is my understanding from the documentation that if you hit CONFIRM versus CANCEL you are signalling the Monitoring Station that you have a break-in and need help. In this case they dispatch immediately. So they reacted correctly.

Re: Bug Reports

i recently signed up and started installing about all of the iris products...great!  BIG problem! when you started offering the professional system it states that my address is invalid. found out you are using UCC montoring service which goes by postal codes and address'

I do not have a mail box at my second home in the mountains of NC, no reason to get mail. this is a vacation home

@Iris wrote:

Please use this thread to let us know of any errors of bugs you have experienced when using Professional Monitoring.