cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added Sirens

Frequent Contributor

Added Sirens

Need some help, I have 20 devices including 3 sirens. I just added 2  of those sirens this week and when I did the 2 motions (gen 2) stop working in those areas only. Every time we go to arm I have to use the app to do a partial to bypass those 2 motions. I have tried a few times to do a network rebuild but it stalls at 92%.

With this being said I also need some help on how to arm from the keypad when this happens instead of going through the app to arm in partial mode.

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Advanced Member

Re: Added Sirens

I just saw on another post that if you hit the ON button twice, it will arm.  The sensors will rejoin the "alarm" devices after they stop detecting motion.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Tha worked, Thank you. Now if I can figure out why the siren is causing the motion to not to work.

Frequent Contributor

Maybe I accidently put the motion in bypass, I don't see where I can remove the by pass. Do I need to unpair it and re pair maybe.

Frequent Contributor

Try using the zwave tool. Anytime I add new devices I've gotten into the habit of running it and it's made a big difference in my system stability.
VIP

@Ctmaineah wrote:
Try using the zwave tool. Anytime I add new devices I've gotten into the habit of running it and it's made a big difference in my system stability.

Motions are Zigbee. The Zwave optimization tool will not help here.