cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware update

SOLVED
Tinkerer

Firmware update

Where do I get the firmware update for the Orbit Iris Hose Faucet Timer? It pairs but states that it is not a supported device. I gather the update will correct this(?). How is it applied? Orbit's website makes no mention of either Iris or an available firmware update.

6 REPLIES 6
Frequent Contributor

had to bring mine in the houseRe: Firmware update

I had to bring mine in the house and leave it next to the hub for an hour to get the firmware to load.  Worth it though, much better now.

Tinkerer

Re: had to bring mine in the houseRe: Firmware update

Don't keep me in suspense.  I have again Forced it the network, reset it, re-paired it.  The antenna icon is visible on the timer LED.  Other devices that I have installed that received a firmware update (if I remember correctly the 2 Utilitech Glass Break Sensors got firmware updates) it says so on my smartphone as part of the successfuly paired screen.  Nothing indicating a firmware update occurring. Left it by the hub.  Will check on it later.

If you go here http://iriswebportal.com/devices.html you can see the firmware of the device. Mine is 34002000

-----------------------------------------------------------
Iris Web Portal
Tinkerer

Excellent page. Thanks.  I'll check into all more deeply

Tinkerer

Issue was resolved by Iris by Lowes telephone tech support.  Thank you.

Rookie

Hi, I am trying to figure out how to perform a firmware update for my V2 keypad.

I'm a novice at all this and realize I may have missed something prior to this comment.

What do you mean you just layed the device by the hub and it did it by itself? Is a reset required, zwave rebuild, or do I need to call support?