cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iris Web Portal Fix.

SOLVED

Iris Web Portal Fix.

As many of you know my web portal went down because of an update. Comment and give this post a Kudo if you want it back.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Iris Web Portal
54 REPLIES
VIP

Re: Iris Web Portal Fix.

It's amazing that the one source of a few of the neglected V1 parity features forgotten by the Iris team has now been queered by the aforementioned Iris team.
Highlighted

Dang right I want it back.
Advanced Member

Yes, I want it back ASAP!!!  @thegillion's web portal is a much more useful user interface than the official web site.  

VIP

Except that the Gillions site does not have a Santa Tracker.
Advanced Member

scunny wrote:
Except that the Gillions site does not have a Santa Tracker.

With Valentine's Day coming up maybe they could add a Cupid Tracker.

Cupid.jpegCupid Tracker

VIP

Or stupid trackerSmiley Happy

Advanced Member

I think they've already accomplished that.

Advanced Member

It was only a matter of time I always figured.  Why would they want to compete with something that useful.

Frequent Contributor

Please repair the system so that we have access again to the unofficial web portal.  There are any number of features that are unique to it, and helpful to your customers. For instance, I would never have known that my cellular back-up modem had lost significant signal strength if not for Gillion's portal. It reports cellular signal strength, unlike the Iris web-based control site.

I use the portal EVERY day as part of my management of my IRIS system, as to the other posters here (and many other supporters who haven't found their way here yet). Just the folks who have posted here so far have over 1000 devices connected to the IRIS system.  These are some of your power-users, and power-spenders. Please help us out. Thanks!