cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iris Web Portal Fix.

SOLVED
Frequent Contributor

Re: Iris Web Portal Fix.

Yes, please bring it back.  I'm on business travel often and need to know the state of my battery-powered security devices instead of the "Ok" indicator.  Some of my devices go from "Ok" to unresponse/off-network in a matter of two days.

Among other things, Gillion's portal allowed me to see which devices needed attention *before* I went on a trip.

Tinkerer

I mainly used the unofficial portal for a quick glance.  Any issues are right at front and top of page.  I also used it for battery levels.  Please either implement those items on the official website, or allow @thegillion to keep his running.

It is an invaluable tool for monitoring the status of our systems.

Frequent Contributor

I've used your web portal numerous times for troubleshooting. Really haven't even used the offiical website thanks to yours.

Come on folks, let the Iris Web Portal function.  The Lowe's team should learn from a app that works and improve yours.  Having the independent portal has allowed the Iris platform to stay in the market.  Without it, other platforms are superior and will edge you out of the business sector.  I can no longer recommend Iris to my friends.

Long live thegillion!

Highlighted
VIP

We should not even be having this conversation.
Frequent Contributor

Went to reset camera today couldn't login to portal. Had to call support and was told

It's no longer. Hope they bring it back!

mbris801

Frequent Contributor

I feel abandoned without Iris Web Portal, the official irisbylowes isnt a scratch on it, and for me, the History Export offered by Iris Web Portal is crucial since Iris casually withdrew the feature with the demise of V1 Hub.

Rookie

Yep, what "they" said.  Agree with all posts above.  Bring it back or enhance the "official" web page.  Yes, there are still many missing features from V1 an not much work on the official page to fill the holes.  Oh, and I have over 60 Iris devices so a solid investment along with having convinced two other homes to adopt.

Beginner

Iris, please bring back the web portal features.  The web portal was the only way to make some very specific camera setting adjustments for things like sensitivity and for detecting motion through windows.  Either enhance the standard public web page to enclude everything that was extra in the web portal or please bring back access to the web portal.

Web portal is a great tool, but only if it is up and working. Iris is no longer an option for those searching the internet for a quality system, yet it should be.
Ok I'm biased, and want to protect be my investment. I'm dedicated, and trying to help.