cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iris Web Portal Fix.

SOLVED
Tinkerer

Re: Iris Web Portal Fix.

I like it and miss it.  Several pages are very informative of status and some info just is not available on the Iris website.

Frequent Contributor

I want this back, the offical portal is terrible and slow to load. This portal on the otherhand is fast, feature rich, and 100x better than the terrible portal Iris put out offically. Fix your code to bring it back Lowes. Some of us have invested thousands of dollars in your hardware, we have survived your terrible V2 rollout which is still missing hundreds of features from V1. This portal had almost all of the missing features from V1 and it cost you NOTHING to support or to allow to exist on the internet

Frequent Contributor

Need it back!  

I have all sorts of instability right now and was hping to use this to figure out what is going on.

Frequent Contributor

Please allow the 'other' portal to work again.  It was great!

I would like this available again as well. This was a way better tool than your official (recently still shown as beta) website.

This update also seems to have killed motion detection on some users V1 cameras.

So IRIS spent time and resources to block one of the only useful tools for its power users? The ones that have spent many frustrating hours trying to make it better for themselves and the rest of the community? I certainly hope this is not the case. One more bullet on the "jump ship" list...

Rookie

Please fix it, competition is a good thing!
Rookie

The IRIS web portal was very useful. There are definitely some features I liked that are not available in the IrisbyLowes portal. One is the loging detail if you are troubleshooting something. The other I use a lot is signal strength and the battery life percentage. I really like seeing the percentage on the battery rather than just weather it is OK or not. This way you can plan to get batteries and see if batteries are truly depleated before you replace them. I hope the IRIS web portal can be fixed or the power user features can be added to the IRISbyLowes portal.

Rookie

+1 on just about all of this.

Please remedy this Iris.