cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes IRIS ENERGY SMART WTR HTR CONTROLLER Item #: 612026 | Model #: 6911211

SOLVED
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lowes IRIS ENERGY SMART WTR HTR CONTROLLER Item #: 612026 | Model #: 6911211

LB, Well I finally got my second unit and figured out how to get it connected to my WiFi.  I now have a steady blue light.  But like you I'm unable to get the App to work.  I suspect the reason is that Sears Kenmore logs purchases and if they do not have a matching sale against your log in credentials the app will not work.  This is my opinion at this point.  This is also unlike how Lowes IRIS operated.  I am working with Kenmore Tech Support and they may manually add my WH to my record and if so the app should work.  Fingers crossed...  BillyBob

Frequent Contributor

Re: Lowes IRIS ENERGY SMART WTR HTR CONTROLLER Item #: 612026 | Model #: 6911211

LB,

Success. After the Kenmore Tech Rep added the Water Heater to my profile the app works. Later today I will post a detail of how to migrate from IRIS to the Kenmore device and app.

BillyBob

Frequent Contributor

LunchBox and all others interested, I've posted a detailed instruction titled:

REPLACE IRIS ENERGY SMART WTR HTR CONTROLLER 6911211 WITH KENMORE SMART MODULE 58000

https://community.irisbylowes.com/t5/Solutions-Projects-How-To-and/REPLACE-IRIS-ENERGY-SMART-WTR-HTR...

Enjoy, BillyBob