cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Gen 1 devices are not on the redemption list... :-/ - do they work with something else?

Rookie

My Gen 1 devices are not on the redemption list... :-/ - do they work with something else?

So my redemption page shows some subset of devices i have. I understand why my Schlage lock is not on here, but i expected to see all the Gen 1 Iris branded devices to be listed - and they're not. Namely, motion sensor, contact sensors, smart plug and security keypad. 

Did anybody get any redemption $$ for these? Or are they supposed to work with some other system?

3 REPLIES
Rookie

Re: My Gen 1 devices are not on the redemption list... :-/ - do they work with something else?

Update: I called and got the devices added as a separate redemption. . Wait time on the line was like 30 minutes.. 

@ivaboston wrote:

So my redemption page shows some subset of devices i have. I understand why my Schlage lock is not on here, but i expected to see all the Gen 1 Iris branded devices to be listed - and they're not. Namely, motion sensor, contact sensors, smart plug and security keypad. 

Did anybody get any redemption $$ for these? Or are they supposed to work with some other system?

Rookie

Re: My Gen 1 devices are not on the redemption list... :-/ - do they work with something else?

What number did you call?

Thanks,

J

Advanced Member

@jrgallagher wrote:

What number did you call?

Thanks,

J

I called 855-469-4747.  I just called today at around 11:00am.  It took me a little over 30 minutes to get my addition $300.00