cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spectral for the Iris Cameras.

Highlighted

Spectral for the Iris Cameras.

Hello Everyone,

As you know I have made the Iris Web Portal and love giving solutions to problems. I am almost done with Spectral a website that will take over your cameras.  This will work a lot like Iris did with cloud storage with viewing and also like you setup webhooks for IFTTT. This is limited right now for 100 videos do to server storage. Here is a preview below. 

-----------------------------------------------------------
Iris Web Portal
30 REPLIES
Tinkerer

Re: Spectral for the Iris Cameras.

You are AWESOME! Looking forward to giving it a try!

Here is the new update. I am almost right for you guys. What you see below is the recordings page. 

Capture2.PNG

Iris Web Portal

I can only take 10 beta users right now and you need to have a V2 camera. https://spectral.smarthomeportal.net/

@rlowery78 

Iris Web Portal
Tinkerer

@thegillion wrote:

I can only take 10 beta users right now and you need to have a V2 camera. https://spectral.smarthomeportal.net/

@rlowery78 

@thegillion I am on the gen1 (rc8221) indoor cameras! Wish i could help you out.

Frequent Contributor

I registered and have the V2 wireless. Unsure how to configure or signup for beta list @thegillion ?

Once you are on the dashboard click cameras in the menu. Then it will ask you to sign into the Iris Web Portal once done your places and will come up. Just find your cameras and click the links below. ** You will need to be on the same network as you cameras**

Iris Web Portal
Frequent Contributor

@thegillion wrote:

Once you are on the dashboard click cameras in the menu. Then it will ask you to sign into the Iris Web Portal once done your places and will come up. Just find your cameras and click the links below. ** You will need to be on the same network as you cameras**

Ok, I figured part of it out, connected to my Iris account, can see clips. I am at work now. But that's a proxy of the Iris account, yes?

So when I am back home, I need to click the links when I'm on the same network? Will there be future support to view outside of my LAN?

Thank you for all you have done for the community. 

Yes, there will be support to do this outside your network. Good news is once the setup is done you can see your recordings from anywhere.

Iris Web Portal
Frequent Contributor

@thegillion wrote:

Yes, there will be support to do this outside your network. Good news is once the setup is done you can see your recordings from anywhere.

Odd, I disabled Ghostery ad block, I can now see clips on the Spectral page and have not done in pairing while on my home network? 

Before, the clips where blank with "X" showing only, once I disabled, I see the same latest clips on Spectral that I can see on the Proxy/Iris portal?