cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spectral for the Iris Cameras.

Re: Spectral for the Iris Cameras.

@oblvnwtnjhn If you are taking about in the pairing page. Yes, you will see clips there as they are pulled from Iris to help you see the cameras. Any clips that are on your Spectral account will show up on the home page.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Iris Web Portal
Tinkerer

@thegillion wrote:

@oblvnwtnjhn If you are taking about in the pairing page. Yes, you will see clips there as they are pulled from Iris to help you see the cameras. Any clips that are on your Spectral account will show up on the home page.

Just to clarify, which portion of the process needs to be performed via same LAN?

When you use the links on the import page. I have now added a note to the import page about this.

Iris Web Portal
Tinkerer

Many thanks. Maybe when the source code goes open, you can get the hub supported? 

Tinkerer

1. In testing with Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0 I can see clip preview, but launching clips, it's just a static photo.

2. In testing with Chrome version 72 the three camera sections are blank with a generic file icon Chrome error.PNGChrome

In testing with  Cliqz 1.25 browser based on Mozilla, I get the three same blank boxes with generic icons with a through them:

Cliqz error.PNGCliqz error

Yeah that something to do with Iris passing me the images. If you click on the first link it should take you to an image from the cameras URL.

Iris Web Portal
Tinkerer

If I click the clip, Edge just presents a static image, no video, just a static clip. 

With Chrome and Cliqz, the launched page is blank, never updates. 

Each link should give you an OK report back. So just click on each one and then it set the camera to upload to the server.

Iris Web Portal
Tinkerer

No longer getting the clips for Edge nor IE 11: IE error.PNGIE 11

Tinkerer

OK, clips are again viewable, but when selected, just a static image from earlier. Cannot stream

Ran dev tools, see 401 error, saw same within other browsers:

401.PNG