cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spectral for the Iris Cameras.

Re: Spectral for the Iris Cameras

@oblvnwtnjhn try this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pepper.safebyswann&hl=en_US there is also one for Apple too. 

-----------------------------------------------------------
Iris Web Portal
Tinkerer

@thegillion Got my cameras up and going except one. Going through the import process. The API command returns "failed" instead of Ok at the link option. all of the other options return OK... 2 of the 3 cameras work fine.

@rlowery78  If you get a failed from the link it just means the folder for the camera is already made. I need to clean up the debugging. You have all V1 cameras, right?

Iris Web Portal
Tinkerer

I doubt that will work but will give it a try. I called Swann support last week, mentioned the Iris closure, that I know they made the wireless camera for Lowes, he was clueless. 

I mentioned it would be a good opportunity to bring the cameras home so to speak, again, he reiteriated some script...... 

Just so I am clear these are the latest and only wireless, Iris cameras but they are made by Swann. 

Capture.PNG

Tinkerer

Got all cameras up and going. Yes all V1... can we edit the length of video uploaded?
Frequent Contributor

Is there away to delete downloads from home page?

No, you can not delete video yet.

Iris Web Portal

I am working on that. I know with the V2 cameras they will do a 5 secs before the event and 25 after. 

Iris Web Portal
Tinkerer

Something has gone awry with my Spectral account. I can log in, load cameras, but none of the three cameras are selectable.

I have tried with Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer and Cliqz (Firefox) and the option to select is no longer available. 

Is there a way to reset my account so I can set it back up? Or do I need to create a new account? 

Will the old IP data in Spectral conflict with a new account?

EDIT: Have you disabled support for the Iris wireless cameras? Console logs show they're being blocked:

Capture.PNG

Yeah the V3 cameras with not work with this system.

Iris Web Portal