cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

key pad alerts

Frequent Contributor

key pad alerts

Good morning, I was messing around with the key pad beeps and somehow disable the beep when you enter the house while armed. Now I don't seem to be able to get back to the setting to change it back. Plus is there away to make them louder when it does its armed count down and when entering . My hub is not close to the key pad so it is very hard to hear. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Advanced Member

Re: key pad alerts

If you hold the "2" button down it will raise the volume level. If you hold the "5" button down it will lower the volume.

Advanced Member

To turn the sounds back on go to Alarms->More->Grace Periods-> then turn on Grace Period Sounds

Primary Platform: iOS phone @ latest version
Secondary Platform: Android 6.0 tablet
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the reply but I need help getting back to the settings that turn chimes on and off. I somehow turned off the chime when we get home and walk in the door. It is only chiming currently when I arm the sytem. Also I think my hub is turned up as far as it will go already. i have it in my office which is some ways form the key pad and is very faint.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks I found that but I have sounds checked, but for some reason the chime when entering while armed I have lost. Any ideas.

Advanced Member

Open the Doors & Locks card then click More and turn on the chime setting for whichever door you want.

Primary Platform: iOS phone @ latest version
Secondary Platform: Android 6.0 tablet
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I have tried everything listed but I do not have a chime anymore when I come in the front door which is next to the keypad (This is while armed) . It works perfectly when arming I get the chime count down. Everything is set to on, should I call support. I did something in the programm a week or so ago and that is what shut it off, use to work perfectly.