cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE Zwave In-wall Switch Suddenly Inverted

Frequent Contributor

GE Zwave In-wall Switch Suddenly Inverted

In the last week or two, one of my GE Zwave in-wall on/off switches has become 'inverted'.  When you hit the top it turns off, the bottom it turns on.  I have 5 other on/off switches and none have this issue.  Is there a way to fix this aside from resetting it back to defaults?  If I remember correctly, in v1 you could choose to invert the switch and set the LED status in the web interface.  I know you can change the LED status with up/down pushes on the switch itself, but haven't found anything for inversion.  

4 REPLIES 4
Support Staff

Re: GE Zwave In-wall Switch Suddenly Inverted

Hi Jimc,

This is William with Iris Technical Support! Thank you for reaching out to us in Bug Reports, you posted your concern in the right spot! I know it can be frustrating when your system isn’t working as it is supposed to. I would like to get more information from you and discuss this further. I sent you a message you can reply to so we can further assist you.

William
Iris Technical Support Team
1-855-469-4747

Frequent Contributor

Mine did this last year as well. I have been frustrated ever since, how can I fix this?

Advanced Member

Call Iris upport.  They have the ability to change the configuration settings on the switches.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Will do, thank you