cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kwikset Deadbolt 910 Zigbee

Frequent Contributor

Kwikset Deadbolt 910 Zigbee

Maybe I posted this in the wrong forum yesterday....

I bought 3 Kwickset 910 Zigbee Deadbolts, because I saw the model in the pairing menu.  I have removed and repaired it several time and IRIS won't recognise it as a lock.  Says "This device is not supported yet."  Paired them right next to teh hub, did a master reset 9 presses on tehe B button.  Did a 2 second reset on teh hub.  Are these really supported?

7 REPLIES 7
Frequent Contributor

Re: Kwikset Deadbolt 910 Zigbee

Is anyone using a zigbee lock?

Frequent Contributor

I had to set mine up as a 914, I think.  It would not work as a 910.  

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Still no (coherent) reply?  Lowe's?

Community Manager

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about the difficulty thus far pairing your Kwickset door lock. The following Kwikset 910 model is compatible with Iris: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Kwikset-SmartCode-SmartKey-Venetian-Bronze-Single-Cylinder-Motorized-Electr....

If you have this model and are still experiencing the same message within the Iris app, please connect with our support team by calling 1-855-469-4747 as they are best placed to troubleshoot and look into what could be causing this message over the phone.

Thanks,

The Iris Team

Advanced Member

@Iris wrote:

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about the difficulty thus far pairing your Kwickset door lock. The following Kwikset 910 model is compatible with Iris: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Kwikset-SmartCode-SmartKey-Venetian-Bronze-Single-Cylinder-Motorized-Electr....

If you have this model and are still experiencing the same message within the Iris app, please connect with our support team by calling 1-855-469-4747 as they are best placed to troubleshoot and look into what could be causing this message over the phone.

Thanks,

The Iris Team

That is a link to Z-Wave lock, so I guess they are saying the Zigbee versions are not compatible. 

Frequent Contributor

So still not answering my question.  I ehfing hate it when someone does that.  REEAD THE QUESTION?  Do you actually support the ZIGBEE lock listed int eh add devices screen in the app?

Community Manager

Apologies for the confusion on our end. We can confirm that both the Zigbee and Z-Wave Kwickset 910 are compatible with Iris. If you message us with your contact information, we can put you in touch with our support team to help look into what could be causing the connectivity problems.